Greater is He
Greater is He who's in me /
Greater is He than all the earth /
(something something and something) my closest friend, my saviour /
So much more than I deserve..
I really love the chorus of this worship song..
"Greater is He who's in me" - Relating who and where God is to who and where I am is just so mind blowing. God you are so far above me, your thoughts are not my thoughts; your ways are not my ways - they are higher, better and far wider than I could dream of.
Yet You choose to live in me. Of all the places in the universe.
"Greater is He than all the earth" - Bigger and greater in size, thought, understanding and wisdom. And also, bigger than all our problems and tiny little issues. Did you say you had a problem? That's alright, when it's so much smaller than our God.
And finally, so truly.. He is so much more than we deserve. True companion, faithful friend, present help in times of need.. If we could have one earthly friend like that, it would already be beyond anything anyone deserves. What have we done to deserve this? Absolutely nothing and nothing we can ever do can deserve it..
Thank you Jesus.
- Huiming (also published, with lots more rubbish additional, at her blog)
___________________________________________________________________